4.11.2009

A CRAZY WONDERFUL LIFE!

So I knew when I started this blog I would struggle to keep it updated and I have. For all of you who have given me a hard time (no one specific) about not posting. . . please refer to the disclaimer that I wrote on the very first post. I will do my very best. However, I do not make any promises on how frequently I will post. ;) So with the said. . .

I do not have any pictures to share at this time. I have probably over 500 that we have taken over the past month. We have been extremely busy. Living life. Sometimes when we are tired I have to stop and remind myself that I am so thankful for a blessed life. We have been busy traveling, building relationships, building companies, building churches, going to fundraisers, dinner parties, Easter egg hunting, passing out door hangers, having the flu, loving our children/spouse, and building God's kingdom. I could go on and on. Anyways, it has all been a blast.

So I will share some wonderful pictures very soon. I promise.

We traveled to California in March with my entire family. Bryan, Blakely, Ty, Amelia, Amanda, Mom, Grandpa, Aunt D, Uncle Bob, Megan, and I. We started in San Fransisco, then headed down the coast to Monterrey, and then back to Sacramento. We flew into San Fransisco and then drove the entire time. I just need to say, I have NEVER enjoyed driving sooooo much. We saw the most fantastic, amazing, beautiful part of this country that I have ever seen! For those of you who have driven HWY 1 or done the 17 mile drive you will most likely agree that God carved out the most beautiful piece of scenery in this area.

In San Fransisco we went to China Town, the Pier, shopping, and ate seafood until we were sick. In Monterrey we relaxed, went to the aquarium, surfing, deep sea fishing, played on the beach, went shopping, and headed out on the 17 mile drive.
On the 17 mile drive. We saw the most beautiful golf courses in the world! We walked Pebble Beach golf course. Saw Otter Rock. The lone Cypress.
Next was Carmel. It was a wonderful little spot. Very unique and interesting.
Next we headed back to Sacramento where my mom has been living. We relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We swam, ate, and had a massage.

The trip was so wonderful. We are very appreciative to my Grandfather who took us all. It is not very often you get to experience such a wonderful trip with the entire family.

Nap time is over. . . . I will try and post again soon. Have a blessed Easter. We are excited to celebrate the risen Christ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment